Why you should choose Infinity Roofing for your emergency roof repair needs:
- Fast response time: we understand time is of the essence when it comes to emergency roof repair. We are available to respond to your call and get to work on fixing your roof as quickly as possible.
- Experienced professionals: our team has years of experience in the roofing industry and has worked on more than 20,000 homes. You can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
- Quality materials: we only use the highest-quality materials in our roof repairs to ensure your roof is strong and durable. We have experience working with a variety of roofing materials, including asphalt, metal, cedar wood, and metal.
- Affordable prices: we offer competitive prices for our emergency roof repair services and will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.
What to do if your roof is leaking
- Determine the source of the leak: this can often be done by going into your attic or another upper level of your home and looking for signs of water damage. If you can't find the source of the leak, you need to have a professional roofing contractor take a look.
- Place a bucket or trashcan under the leak: until a professional emergency roof repair team can repair the leak, you should catch the water from the leak to prevent damage to your home.
- Avoid walking on or near the wet areas of your roof: avoid walking on the wet areas of your roof, as this can cause additional damage to your roof’s structure.
- Contact an emergency roof repair contractor: do not wait to contact a roofing contractor if your roof is leaking. A leaky roof can cause more damage than just a few wet spots on your carpet - your roof could collapse if there’s excess water buildup/damage in areas you can’t see.
A tree or branch punctured my roof
If a tree or branch falls on your roof and punctures it, causing a hole or opening, you should consider it an emergency situation. Water can enter your home through the hole in your roof and cause significant damage to the structure and contents. To prevent further damage, you should try to carefully cover the hole in your roof with a tarp or other waterproof material - this will help to keep any water out until a professional roofing contractor can make more permanent repairs.
Are emergency roof repairs covered by insurance?
You should contact your insurance company as soon as possible to let them know about the damage and to discuss your coverage options. They may be able to provide you with guidance on what to do next and help you arrange payment for your repairs. If your roof damage was caused by bad weather conditions, there’s a good chance insurance will cover it.
Call an emergency roof repair contractor in Wisconsin
If you're in need of emergency roofing services, don't hesitate to contact us. We are available to take your call and provide the assistance you need in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Outagamie Couty. You can reach us by phone or you can fill out our online contact form - we will get back to you as soon as possible.