Fiber cement vs. vinyl siding
- made from a mixture of wood pulp and portland cement
- Resistant to fire, with an excellent 1A fire rating
- Suitable for any climate or environment
- Resistant to water and rot when installation and caulking are done correctly
- Often easier to repaint than wood siding, as the paint is less likely to bubble and require scraping
- Made mostly from polyvinyl chloride resin
- Installed over rigid insulation
- Available in a broad spectrum of colors
- Easy to install
James Hardie fiber cement siding
James Hardie pioneered fiber cement siding in the 1980s and continues to be the industry standard today. With their climate-oriented map the HardieZone, James Hardie offers homeowners siding options unique to their region's weather patterns, not to mention being built to endure moisture, rot, fire, pests, and father time himself. Wisconsin homes have never been so protected with James Hardie fiber cement siding, in fact, James Hardie siding is so tough, having it installed can actually save you money on insurance premiums!
James Hardie fiber cement siding installation gives your home:
- Less maintenance
- Fewer repairs
- Less repainting
- & cut insurance costs
When you get James Hardie fiber cement siding installed on your home, you’re getting guaranteed longevity and energy-saving performance. For those who aren’t looking forward to repainting every few years, add their ColorPlus technology for a baked-on finish that won’t chip or fade. There’s a reason James Hardie siding is the #1 brand in the country, it’s because there’s no better value for your siding, than James Hardie fiber cement.
The most popular siding option in America is HardiePlank, but there are multiple other fiber cement siding options available from James Hardie:
- HardiePlank - The most popular siding option in the country
- HardieShingle - The charm of cedar shake siding without all the fuss
- HardiePanel - Modern efficiency for the classic board and batten siding
Residential & commercial siding installation
There is no siding installation company in the Milwaukee area offering better siding products, greater siding installation expertise, special offers, payment plans, lifetime warranties, or a better overall value. Get an affordable payment plan with siding financing from Infinity!
Replacing your home’s siding is the perfect time to give your entire house a makeover. Get matching roof and window replacements from Infinity Exteriors' contractors. Contact our installers today to find out about getting an incredible value on siding, window installation, attic insulation, and of course, the best value on Milwaukee roofing.
Visit our interactive remodeling map to see how many of your Milwaukee neighbors we’ve served, and read our customer reviews to see what they said about Infinity Exteriors: one of the most experienced remodeling companies in the Milwaukee area.
Need any more reasons to choose Infinity Exteriors?
- Been in business since 1997
- 99% referral rate
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of WI
- #1 roofing company on 2016's Milwaukee A-List
- Licensed & insured contractors
- Best warranty in the business
- Angie's List Service Award Winner in 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006
- NARI member in good standing