Stucco siding installation for Wisconsin homes
Stucco is a cement-based material made up of Portland cement, sand, lime and water, which is then mixed with colorants and aggregates for the desired look. Popular in the Southwest for its fire resistance, stucco brings a warm look to any building exterior.
There are two main stucco systems to choose from:
- Hard Coat System: A base coat of cement and a finish coat.
- Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS): Layers of adhesive on the substrate, insulation board, a base coat and a finish coat.
There are also different types of stucco finishes:
- Cement: Usually a white Portland cement for easy coloring
- Acrylic: An exterior grade paint mixed with an aggregate for texture
- Synthetic: Like acrylic, but used with most EIFS systems and more waterproof
With so many options, you need a reliable Milwaukee siding contractor who will get the job done right the first time. Infinity Exteriors can install stucco siding for your Milwaukee home. For repairs, send a picture of the issue and we’ll give you a free repair quote.