Protect your commercial roof with polyurea coating
Polyurea is a protective roof coating that can be formulated to achieve a wide range of physical properties. Perhaps its strongest selling point is its ability to withstand permanent standing water conditions. The same polyureas used to protect flat roofs are also used as containment pond liners and are absolutely leak-proof.
Additional polyuria coating advantages:
- Resists corrosion from acid rain or chemical exhaust in industrial areas
- Excellent elastomeric properties & tremendous elongation potential
- Seals existing penetrations
- Can be made slip resistant, textured or colored to suit
- Effectively coats all types of roofing systems including metal roofs
- Applies easily and sets quickly in a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels
Commercial buildings in Wisconsin benefit from polyurea’s versatile and long-lasting protection when the coating is properly applied by experienced professional roofers. Contact Infinity Exteriors with your roof coating requirements for a free quote!
Get the best roof at the best price
Polyurea coating is an affordable long-term waterproofing solution for flat and low-slope roof systems. It stands up to heavy foot traffic and will even reduce future storm damage—when applied correctly.
Infinity Exteriors meticulous commercial roofers are experts at applying a wide range of fluid-applied roofing systems and coatings including SPF, urethane, silicone and acrylic.